Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Introduction to Forum with Jim Fallon and Deb Katz / February 16, 2021
What is a Forum?
A CLG Forum is for organizational leaders to come together to practice consciousness and conscious leadership with a group of like-minded leaders. Forum members challenge themselves and one another to live a life aligned with The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership. We ask for your willingness to be deeply curious and your courage to play on your edge. Expect to be uncomfortable. You will be asked to investigate your beliefs and take responsibility for your results, while asking others to do the same. Forums are led by certified CLG facilitators. To learn more about Forums, see our FAQ.
You belong at this complementary event if:
- You have been introduced to the 15 commitments and want to integrate them into your life
- You recognize that practice is the key to being a conscious leader
- You value the accelerated learning that occurs when you explore with others who are equally committed
- You are interested in giving and receiving regular feedback from a conscious community
- You want the guidance of a skilled facilitator
- You want to learn more about joining a Conscious Leadership Forum
We will be focused on consciousness as the apex of business success and inspirational leadership.
What are the prerequisites?
- Read The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership by CLG Co-Founders, Jim Dethmer and Diana Chapman.
- Ideally, you have attended a Taste of Conscious Leadership or Introduction to Conscious Leadership 4-Week Course.
What are the logistics?
- Date: February 16, 2021 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm PST
- Cost: Complimentary
- Cancellation Policy: These are coveted spots. If you agree to come, you agree to show up. 48 hour cancellation notice is required so we can give the spot to someone else.
Forum Facilitator: Deb Katz and Jim Fallon.
If you are interested in attending this event, please email us.