Who We Are
A successful growing conscious leadership consultancy with a small executive and admin team who support a larger team of consultants. We have a strong U.S. presence, and are growing globally.
We are highly focused, make quick decisions, and attend to detail. We also deeply value self-care, rest, fun, and play. We share a love of learning and growth (personally and professionally).
We are dedicated to a drama free culture; we practice taking radical responsibility for our results.
- Are located in United States, preferably PST
- Delight in organization (We're talking organizational geek here!)
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Are quick, responsive, and action oriented
- Are tech savvy and familiar with Mac OS (must have Mac), Slack, Asana, and GSuite
- Want to practice The 15 Commitments with us
- Love to learn
- Aesthetic sensibility and/or design skills a plus, but not required
- Social media savvy also a plus, also not required
Flexible hours (approx 10-15 hrs per week to start). Pay negotiable; based on skills and experience.
- General administrative support across all business areas
- Events Support: Planning, running Zoom courses
- Monitor main inbox (After training, learning the ropes)
- Track metrics (MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google)
- Organize and edit documents and communications
- Support project management (in Asana)
- Support execution across all platforms: MailChimp, Website, Social Media, CRM, GSuite, Zoom
- Take over key tasks for others on operations team when they’re out of office
Possibility for role to grow in breadth, depth, and scope based on skills, fit, and performance.
Please submit a cover letter, resumé (digital is great), and answer the following questions:
- What makes you uniquely qualified for this position?
- What previous experience position or project is most like this one and why?
- How does this position fit with your future plans and or vision?
- What is your relationship with personal growth and/or development?