Five 90-Minute Virtual Sessions
This training is for anyone who is interested in exploring the core concepts and models of each of The 15 Commitments in The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership with the co-authors Jim Dethmer and Diana Chapman. We’ll explore one commitment a week, including associated practices. Typically the classes are made up of organizational leaders, executive coaches, HR professionals, and parents.
The Book Club is broken up into three modules:
- Module 1: Commitments 1-5
- Module 2: Commitments 6-10
- Model 3: Commitments 11-15
***You can take the modules as stand-alone experiences, sequentially, or in whatever order you’d like. Choose your own adventure.***
This event is highly experiential. You’ll engage in multiple exercises in triads or quartets with follow-up full group debriefs. Your vulnerability and authenticity will support a richer learning experience for all. There is also dedicated time for live Q+A during each session.
You’ll walk away with an understanding of:
- What it means to take 100% responsibility
- What it takes to be genuinely curious
- Differentiating fact vs. story & conscious listening
- How to be emotionally intelligent
- Ending gossip through the clearing model
- Living a life of integrity, including whole-body yes
- The masterful art of appreciation
- How rest and play generate more engagement
- How to define and differentiate your zone of genius
- Eliminating suffering by questioning your mind
- Sourcing approval, control and security from within
- How to experience having enough of everything
- How to learn and grow from all people and circumstances
- How to create win-for-all solutions, free of obligation
- How to be the source of what you want in the world
Any of the following:
- Each participant must login to the event individually even if you’re in the same home or office space.
- You'll have a dedicated course page with recordings of the sessions, resources, and more. The course page will be available for 3 months after the course ends.
- All sessions will be recorded and available to participants for when they miss a live session.
- Cost per module: $300