Enter your email to receive the latest resources in your inbox.
Forum is not for the faint of heart. We want to make sure that you fully understand the models and principles the Forum is built on so you can decide whether it's a fit for you to apply or not. Here are your steps to educate yourself and apply:
CLG Forum is for leaders who want to wake up in consciousness. It’s where leaders who want a black belt in Conscious Leadership go. We hold a high bar for entry; we vet for willingness to practice and be uncomfortable, give and receive feedback, and learn and grow. All CLG Forums are facilitated by senior team members who don’t hold back with giving feedback, supporting the deepest exploration of an issue, and holding a high bar for regular practice, both in and outside of Forum. In order to determine is this is a friendly experience for you, please familiarize yourself with the following:
• Watch the following 3-minute videos
Content Vs. Context
Drama Triangle vs. Presence
What's Your Hidden Iceberg?
• Read the Intro and Commitments 1-6 in The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership
• Review The 15 Commitments Handout
• Attend a Taste of Conscious Leadership (optional but highly encouraged)
• Read Forum F.A.Q.
• Confirm that you are willing to honor all of the agreements to be part of the group (they are non-negotiable!)
• Forums are currently offered in New York, DC, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and virtually.
Click on the city in your region to apply OR if we don't yet have a Forum in your region, click "Apply (Other)." We'll add Forums in new regions and Virtual Forums as interest arises.
We'll get back to you to let you know if we accept your application to move forward in the membership process. If yes, we'll invite you to attend a Taste of Forum Event (no charge). If no, we'll let you know other options for engaging with us.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join an Introduction to Forum / group interview call.
If you're accepted, you'll receive an invitation to join a specific CLG Forum
• Review the names of your fellow forum-mates in your acceptance email to make sure there are no conflicts of interest
• Confirm dates so you are confident you can attend 8 of the 10 sessions
• Contact email@example.com to confirm you want to join
• Pay your invoice to secure your spot
If you're not accepted, we'll let you know other options for engaging with us.
Click to apply in your region.